Members of the InSPAration Management team
wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s. The list of things to do this time of the year is huge. We all try to squeeze in as much as possible in one day. For you, your focus should be on finishing off the year strong! By now, you should have planned your holiday event, created your gift card promotions and set your sales goals. One thing to keep in mind is that people are usually nicer this time of the year. They are more open to doing things for others.
This issue is about giving and receiving. From all of us, we wish all of you a great Thanksgiving! We thank you for trusting us and for being part of the InSPAration Planet! Check out the Black Friday Specials!
AmSpa Orlando, FL
CoachMe! Platinum Podcast
Soaring Ahead Module 11
Topic: Training & Coaching The Team
The Aesthetic Academy Newport Beach, CA
CoachMe! Expert Interview
Rhonda & Mark Swant –Trilogy Medical Center
In This Issue
Remember the quote “Ask and You Shall Receive.” Read the Featured Article and learn how to ask for video testimonials and how to gain online reviews. These two things will help you crush your competition. Read more
Question Of The Week
Traffic, Traffic, Traffic … Watch The Question Of The Week Video and get the answer to “How do I build my database and lead more qualified traffic to my business?” You want qualified clients! Read more
When I worked in the corporate world, November was always the month the budget for the following year was prepared. You should do the same. Check out Dori Recommends and discover how easy it is to Prepare a Budget. Read more
Question Of The Week
How Can I Build My Database Fast?
Traffic, Traffic, Traffic … Watch The Question Of The Week Video and get the answer to “How do I build my database and lead more qualified traffic to my business?” All traffic is not created equally. You want qualified leads. People who can afford your treatments and products. You see, people don’t have to have what you offer. It’s all about discretionary income. You must have qualified clients to help avoid price wars. You want clients who can afford your spa or medi spa treatments!
How to Increase Your Revenue with Great Reviews!
Reviews and video testimonials are major keys to your success. According to Big Commerce,
1. Install a review platform on your website. Make it easy for people to leave reviews. If it is noticeable and user-friendly, people will leave reviews.
2. Ask for reviews in person. At checkout, your Guest Relations Team should be asking your guests to leave reviews and video testimonials. You can give them an information card with how to leave reviews. Google, Yelp, Trip Advisor, whatever your focus is.
3. Type of reviews to ask for. In writing, online, video, social media, the options are endless. We recommend you focus on one platform at a time each month. That way no matter where your consumers frequent, they will be able to see your reviews.
4. Have a system and performance measures in place to gain reviews. Inform your team that gaining reviews is part of their responsibilities. Everyone should be asking their guests to give reviews.
5. Bonus your team for getting reviews. Set a target for your team members as to how many reviews they should receive per month. Give them a small bonus for achieving the goal.
Learning more ways on how to Increase Revenue!
Use code “blackfriday” at checkout
to receive 20% off!
Congratulations to the Leap Ahead Graduates!
Are you frustrated, overwhelmed and exhausted from running your day-to-day operations in your Spa or Medi Spa?
… or perhaps you have treatment rooms sitting empty
If you are you ready to take your Spa or Medi Spa business to the next level, join us for LEAP Ahead – A 3-Day Spa & Medi Spa Business Seminar! Learn more
When I worked in the corporate world, November was always the month the budget was prepared for the following year. You should do the same. If you don’t have a budget, you are letting your business manage you instead of you managing your business. As a leader, you need to know your break even point. How many people need to walk in and how much each person needs to spend for you to break-even and to go way beyond.
We made budgeting super easy for you with the Spa and Medi Spa Budget Financial Tool. Watch this video and discover two great financial tools that will help you set solid financial structure.
Start Planning For Next Year Now!
We are hosting the Millionaires’ Circle Seminar in March!
Upcoming CoachMe! Expert
Did you miss the last CoachMe! Expert
How To Negotiate a Lease & Get the Best Deal For You!
Are you a CoachMe! Expert member?
If not, join now. It’s a Complimentary Membership!