I love Summertime! Vacations, beach, spending time with loved ones… but some of us still have to work. We are approaching the halfway mark, and it’s a good time to do a mid-year business assessment.
In this issue, we are focusing on ways “to promote your business and ensure growth” as you assess Opening & Running A Medical Spa Legally & Successfully. Watch the Dori Talks. Also, check out the Tip of the Month on How To Open A New Aesthetic Business As A Nurse. We offer you an opportunity to Live Stream your way into the Millionaires’ Circle Seminar. See how and join us!
We wish all the Dads a Happy Father’s Day!
From Dori and InSPAration Management Team
As a business consulting firm specializing in medical aesthetics start-up and turnaround, we often receive this question. In this Dori Talks, you will discover how to promote an aesthetic business and succeed. Successfully promoting a medical aesthetics business requires a strategic marketing plan.…
How do I open my own aesthetic business as a nurse?
- You will need a medical director to avoid legal pitfalls. The first step is to speak with a Medspa attorney to discover your state’s regulations and requirements for starting a business in your city. Understand the legal and licensing obligations for aesthetic services. Second a medical spa business consultant to inform what is required to plan and open a medspa.
- Conduct market research to identify the demand for aesthetics in your area. Understand your competition, target market, and customer needs.
- Develop a business plan that outlines your goals and the medical aesthetics business model you’ll need, as we have at Med Spa Biz University. The plan must include services offered, your target market, pricing strategy, marketing plan, financial projections, recurring revenue models, etc.
- Ensure you have the appropriate nursing qualifications and experience to perform aesthetic procedures. Consider pursuing those credentials if you need additional training or certification in specific treatments. Reach out to Sara Shikhman, for clinical certification,
- Stay updated with the latest developments and advancements in the aesthetic field by attending workshops, conferences, and continuing education courses for clinical and business improvements.
- Contact the local regulatory authorities to understand the licenses and permits required to operate an aesthetic business in your area.
- Obtain any necessary professional liability insurance to protect yourself and your business. Ask Ed Kuhn about liability insurance. Tell him Dori sent you he will take great care of you.
- Location, location, location is key. Consider factors like accessibility, parking, and proximity to potential clients.
- Space planning. The space must provide an outstanding guest experience, user-friendly working conditions for the team, and a profitable revenue per square foot potential.
- Create a professional website and social media presence to showcase your services, expertise, and before-and-after photos.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that includes online presence, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and local community outreach.
- Implement a sales process to generate high-ticket sales.
Remember, opening a medical aesthetics business requires careful planning and consideration. Reaching out to a medspa business consultants, accountants, lawyers, and financial advisors is also beneficial. These experts provide guidance on legal and financial matters and can provide an effective business model. Avoid costly mistakes, do your due diligence, and set yourself up for success by having a blueprint for success.
New aesthetics business?! Need help?
Reach out and reserve a Success Planning Session.
Topic of discussion is
Chapter 9 – Touchpoints To Enhance The Guest Experience & Increase Retention
from Dori’s latest book Medical Aesthetics Success.
Visit the InSPAration Management YouTube channel
and get inspired!
Subscribe and receive the “Dori Talks” and
the “Meet the Experts” notices as we publish, so you can
continue to grow your medical aesthetics business!