Happy August! Have you had your vacation? Summer is supposed to be about fun and time for some R & R. Everyone talks about balance in life and how important it is, and I agree. However, in today’s world, many of us have multiple roles. Some are moms, dads, wives, husbands, professionals, daughters, sons… we all have many responsibilities, making it difficult to have balance. One of the ways to gain balance is to generate enough money so you can hire more people to help you. This issue’s theme is about stepping up, reaching your true potential, and generating more money so you can have more balance and be able to take more time off. More revenue means a healthier business and more freedom. Read the Featured Article and learn How to Reach Your True Potential and Grow! In the Bright Idea, you will learn how to manage your tipping policy. In Dori Recommends, it’s time to rebrand your space, yourself, and your team so you can be more successful! Happy Summer!
|P.S. A Gift for YOU! Go to InSPArationManagement.com and order your copy of my new book, Spa Business Secrets to Increase Profits, for only the price of shipping and handling!|
Not a CoachMe member yet? You owe it to yourself to check it out so you can experience business growth!
Leap Ahead Seminar – Orlando, FL August 18th – 20th Leap Ahead Seminar – Los Angeles, CA September 29th, September 30th & October 1st Everyone goes through good days and bad days, but if you want to reach your true potential, you need to make having good days a habit. Today’s society seems to be filled with average performances—you come across average when you go to restaurants, shopping, the bank, and so on . . . those people who are average are also earning average pay. If you want to reach your true potential and grow, you have to go beyond average—you have to go to excellence! When you reach excellence, you are in the top percent of the work force with top pay. How can you become excellent? Start with the following four steps and you will be on your way!
- No More Excuses There are always reasons for not doing something you need to do or you must do and many people are great at coming up with excuses. Excuses are just that: a way to get out of holding yourself accountable. How can you overcome excuses? Be honest with yourself and others. If you keep your goal in front of you, you are less likely to procrastinate and make excuses for not wanting to do something.
- Be Self-Disciplined What do you do with your time? There are seven days in the week, 24 hours a day. That equals to 168 hours. If you deduct 40 hours for work and 56 hours for sleep, you have 72 hours left over. Then if you deduct three hours per day, that’s 21 hours a week for getting ready and for traveling to and from work. That leaves you with 51 hours of spare time to do as you please. If you invest two hours per day back into yourself, 14 hours per week, you still have 37 hours left over. That’s an average of more than five hours per day of free time. Be self-disciplined. Devote two hours each day to move yourself from average performance to superior performance in whatever you choose to do. Don’t be average—the average adult watches about five hours of television each day. For some people, it’s even seven or eight hours per day. Be a winner, be self-disciplined, and reach a new level of success!
- Visualize Prosperity Do you visualize your success? Athletes do it all the time. An Olympian pictures a perfect run, jump, swim, and so on… what do you picture? Are you one of those people who says, “It’s just my luck” or “I am not good at this or that?” Do you keep having these negative self-talks or do you visualize happiness, prosperity, balance, and great health? It’s your choice. We become what we think about and what we visualize. Visualization is simply a technique that you can use to create a strong mental image of a future event. Create a happy script of what you want your life and the path you want your spa professional career to take. Visualize excellence! The average person does only an average job and, as a result, he or she will earn an average income and worry about money all their lives. Raise your income by becoming excellent!
- Plan Your Spa’s Success Success takes planning. “People don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan.” One of my favorite quotes!
Planning can be easy if you follow this process:
- Lay out the steps of what needs to be done
- Create sub-levels
- Look for potential problems or concerns
- Assign a timeline
- Assign responsibilities
- Forecast results
Are you looking for ways to improve your team’s performance and increase revenue?
This teleseminar series is filled with systems, strategies, and structure to help you elevate the management end of team performance.Receive Team Training material to help you grow your business! Join Spa Management Essentials III The price is going up to $149 Join us now for only $99 Click Here To Learn More…
Spa ComPlan – Volume Per Guest Compensation PlanTie Performance to Compensation! Is your spa compensation plan diminishing your profit line? It’s time to pay your team their true worth. The VPG ComPlan provides a model and all tools needed to create your compensation plan. This innovative ComPlan offers an escalated commission structure based on achieved targets. It will align the payout rate and ensure profits. Now your team can earn what they deserve through their own efforts! Sale Price: $450 – Regular Price: $
- Defining who you are
- Crafting your profile
- Your first impression/your presence
- Knowledge & skills
- Your credibility
- Making a difference—community outreach
- Success by living and updating your brand
- Take into account the amount credit card companies charge for processing fees when the tip is added to the credit card. This fee adds up to thousands and thousands of dollars.
- Calculate the processing fees to be part of your compensation payout.
Founder and CEO – Dori SoukupInSPAration Management is a business firm dedicated to assisting spa professionals with growing and enhancing their business. We help spa owners and leaders maximize their spa’s potential through consulting, advanced business education, and coaching.
Whether you’ve been in business for years or are just starting out, we can help. Read more.Education: InSPAration Management offers advanced spa business education via seminars and webinars to spa professionals. We can positively impact your career and your business. Read more about the Spa Leadership Seminar.
BizTools: Select from budgets, compensation plans, position descriptions, marketing, and more! Discover BizTools
Contact us to learn how we can help you grow your business and find success through InSPAration!