When you are in business, you need to be constantly generating new leads for your sales funnel to ensure your pipeline is always full. Are you tracking how many new leads you’re generating per month? Do you have a target goal for how many leads you can turn into clients? How many new clients are you retaining? Here’s the Sales Funnel cycle you should be cycling on:
- Make leads an offer – promotion
- Turn leads into clients and of course, keep them coming back.
There are many ways to generate leads. I’m going to share a very economical way to do it, and that’s through your loyal clients. Many spas offer some type of referral program where they reward clients for referring their friends. Frankly, those programs don’t work very well. That’s because many people don’t like to gain something for referring someone, so they don’t do it.
Instead, launch a register to win campaign. Here’s how it works:
- Create a great spa package to give away for two: one for the loyal client, and one for a referral.
- Have your spa team invite all loyal clients to register for a chance to win the spa experience. They must share it with someone who has not been to your spa before.
- Create a “register to win” form (see an example below). Get the loyal client to sign up for the giveaway, giving you their friend’s contact information.
- Excite your spa team and create a contest. Award the team member who collects the most referral names.
- Create a flyer introducing the program and place it in the relaxation lounge, by the front desk, in the changing lounge, etc.
- Set a date to draw a winner name (60-day campaign).
- Loyal clients have the opportunity to win, as well as to share their experience with a friend.
- Your team has the opportunity to build their clientele, and to win a prize if they collect the most names.
- The spa will gain new leads without spending money! Fill your sales funnel, convert leads to clients and increase your revenue!
- Send an e-invite to all your new leads to visit your spa and receive a complimentary skin analysis.
- Invite them to opt-in to your e-newsletter. If you haven’t already signed up for the Ready-To-Go e-Newsletter, I highly recommend it. E-newsletters allow your relationship with your client to develop, making them first a client and eventually a loyal client.
Need any help, or have any questions? We’re here to help you. Leave us a comment below!