We’ve made it to the last post of the 4 part series in InSPAration Management’s blog on gaining financial health! So far, we’ve covered having a budget and your profit and loss statement. Then on Friday, we read about managing your spa inventory, which is very important when it comes to breaking down your spa budget plan and calculating what to spend for necessities. Finally, here is the last strategy you can utilize to achieve financial stability for your spa business!
4. Expense management tips Guest supplies:
- Avoid using paper goods such as cups and plates. Use glass instead, or washable and durable high-end plastic. This will represent a big savings over time.
- To save on laundry, only offer robes to spa guests who are having multiple treatments.
- Use paper for waxing clients; this will save on wear and tear of your linen and laundry.
- Control the spa team’s intake of the refreshments. This can get very expensive if you are supplying the team with snacks and gourmet drinks.