4-easy steps to evaluating your guest experience
Did You Know…
- For one unsatisfied guest who complains, 26 other unhappy guests say nothing and 24 won’t come back.
- The average guest who had a problem with your business will tell 9 to 10 people about their experience.
- When complaints are addressed quickly, 70% to 95% will do business with the company again.
Source the Dept of Commerce
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Your retention rate is a direct reflection of the quality experience you are delivering… Have you calculated your retention rate lately? How high is it?
Several of our clients are asking “How do we create a guest feedback form”?
Keep reading and you will DISCOVER 4-steps on how to capture and measure your guests feedback in order to improve their experience and retention rate!
Step 1: Create your Guest Feedback Form (see sample below)
Guest Feedback Form
What spa or salon experience(s) did you receive?
• Body treatments
• Salon treatment – hair, nails, waxing
• Other ___________
1. Reserving my experience with the spa concierge was hassle free, informative and conducted efficiently and professionally
2. The spa support team was professional, courteous and attended to all my needs.
3. My therapist was highly skilled and my treatment(s) were performed with attention to detail, exceeding my expectations.
4. The ambiance, decor, music and cleanliness made the spa a warm, soothing and inviting place to be.
5. The spa products and treatments were of high quality. I loved the feelings, sensations, and the results.
|Overall spa Experience
6. My overall spa experience exceeded my expectations.
7. I would refer the spa to my family and friends.
|8. What can we do to enhance the spa experience further?|
Step 2: Form Placement
A. On your Web site
B. In print at the front desk
C. E-mail format
Step 3: Make a Special Offer
At check out –
Complete the form and receive a complimentary enhancement when you reserve your next appointment.
Complete the form and enter to win a complimentary massage.
Step 4: What to do with the information:
- Learning moment opportunities
- Use the results to make necessary adjustments
- Set-up training and coaching sessions to correct certain spa conditions and team behaviors.
Other strategies to improve your guest experience:
Once per month, send a secret shopper to experience your spa and then interview them to discover key factors.
Gather a group of loyal clients and discuss the spa menu, the experience, ambiance, team skills, needs, etc. Take meeting minutes and address the issues mentioned.
Make the team aware of needed improvements. Invest the time and money in training and developing your team!
Remember to always measure your performance. You can’t improve what you don’t’ measure. For assistance, please contact us at info@inSPArationManagement.com