- Why choose a career as an injector?
- Education and skills needed
- Beginning your career as an injector – What owners are looking for
- A medspa Injector value contribution and success
- Self-marketing – gaining and retaining medical aesthetics clients
- Mistakes to avoid
Dori Soukup shares six steps for choosing a career as an injector in a medical spa.
- The first step is to understand why one would choose a career as an injector, which includes helping people look and feel their best, the ability to work in a growing industry, and the potential for a high income.
- The second step is to obtain the necessary education and skills needed to become an injector, which can include attending a licensed school or training program.
- The third step involves beginning one’s career as an injector and understanding what medical spa owners are looking for in an injector, which includes professionalism, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- The fourth step is understanding the value that an injector can bring to a medspa and the potential for success in this career.
- The fifth step is self-marketing, which involves gaining and retaining medical aesthetics clients by building a positive reputation, understanding the needs of clients, and providing excellent customer service.
- Finally, the sixth step is to avoid common mistakes that can hinder success, such as not staying up to date with the latest techniques and technologies, failing to establish a good rapport with clients, and not investing in continuing education and skill development.