I am often surprised at the number of spas that don’t focus on building their database.If you want to experience growth and sustainability building your database is a must.Your database should have the guest’s name, phone number and most importantly, their e-mail address.
E-marketing can dramatically increase your traffic and do it at a very low cost.You are losing a large sum of money if you are not focusing on building your database.
Here are 7 Bright Ideas on how you can build your database quickly and easily:
- Every time your phone rings, your receptionists must obtain the callers information
- Place a register to win on your webs ite’s home page. Entice the visitor to provide you with their name and email address.
- Place a thumb nail of your e-newsletter on your web site’s home page and invite your guest’s to subscribe.
- Any time you attend an spa event or host an event, collect people’s information; gather as many business cards as possible
- When the guest visits the spa provide them with an intake form that includes a space for an email address and make sure the guest fills in the information.
- Negotiate a link on other businesses’ web sites that compliment your business and ask them to place a register to win on their web site or a link swap.
- Ask other businesses with a large e-database to send your newsletter to their database and invite people to opt in and register for your newsletter. (This practice can build your database rapidly).
Become a CoachMe Gold member and improve your marketing.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!