Discover a 7-Step Plan to Protect &
Ensure your Medspa’s or Spa’s Success
Everyone is talking about how unusual everyone’s business is now.
Here is the most important question:
- What are you doing about it?
- How are you pivoting, adapting, and innovating at a time like this?
- What steps are you taking to protect your investment and ensure your success?
Here is a 7-step plan to guide you to success.
1. Online Revenue Stream
Have you set up an online shopping cart yet?
Now is the time to do it. Here are some key components you must have to make your shopping cart work for you!
- Determine what you want to sell in your shop?
- Create description videos about the products
- Make sure you use keywords in your description
- Outline your shipping guidelines
- Create marketing strategies to drive traffic to your shop
- Track performance
Having an online shopping cart will come in handy and is convenient for your clients to replenish their products from you instead of others. It’s a great way to generate revenue in case your business is closed. It’s worth the investment.
2. A Recurring Revenue Model
This is one of the most important things you could be promoting now. Come up with a VIP program to offer your clients where they would be charged a monthly amount for certain treatments they can receive. This payment should be automated and processed automatically monthly.
This is your best insurance policy against business disruptions. Don’t delay; do it now. We made creating a membership program easy for your medical spa. All you have to do is get your hands on The C.O.P.I.E. System, where you’ll learn how to create a medspa and spa membership program and how to promote it so you can have a solid revenue model.
3. Medspa and Spa Team Training
Currently, you have all sorts of new policies and procedures that your team should be practicing. In addition, they need to learn new skills on how to improve the guest experience in-person, or virtually, generate revenue for themselves and the business. What can they train on and do?
Medspa Team Training tools to master:
- They can improve their recommendations skills
- Learn how to do online consultations
- Create videos
- Do webinars
- Increase sales
Investing in your team’s training will pay off! Now is the time to train them and to plant seeds for the fall season and the COVID-19 unknown.
4. Marketing and Engaging
Focus on gaining new leads, begin building relationships and gaining new clients. Be innovative, speak out, and make a positive impact on your community! Use powerful platforms such as Zoom to host webinars so you can attract a new audience from within your community. Provide education, value, and inform them to discover your business and how you can help them!
- Host webinars
- Instagram Live
- Facebook Live
- YouTube videos
- Medical spa Tele-relations
Plan your marketing strategies wisely. Set your goals as to the number of leads you wish to generate and your conversion rate. Update your website and make sure you include a call to action with every marketing effort.
5. Measuring Your Success
This is probably the most neglected area in everyone’s business, but it should not be. Make measuring results a habit. The most essential numbers to monitor are:
- Marketing results
- Sales performance – treatments and retail – online
- Retention rate, number of referrals
- Number of memberships sold
Safety is number one. Make sure you have in place all the necessary safety measures. Set up a sanitation station for your clients and the team. Have your protocols written out step-by-step and make sure the team is following the safety procedures.
As a leader, the outcome is all up to you. Your current actions will determine whether you will survive, thrive or disappear. It’s your time to lead!
Need help in how to improve your leadership skills and lead your team to success?
- Attending the Leap Ahead seminar to gain the Blueprint for Success
- Begin implementing the best business model for medical spa and spa
- Train the team on the new model
- Celebrate your success!
Apply these 7 steps and come the fall you will be in great shape. You will thrive no matter what the future holds!
Join us for the Virtual Leap Ahead and let us show you how to protect your business against any disruption.