Opening, marketing, and operating a medi spa is no small task.
As a spa consulting firm, we come across many spa entrepreneurs who feel they can do it all, only to find out that there is an easier way. Save yourself a lot of time and money by obtaining a successful A to Z business model, the blueprint to ensure success!
No need to reinvent the wheel! InSPAration Management offers the Happy Pro Solution Business Model. The Happy Pro Solution includes guidelines for every aspect of your business, from financial, operational, marketing, teambuilding and more. The model includes departmental manuals with easy step by step implementation systems, structure, and even team scripts; everything you need to launch or reposition your current medi spa!
Phase I: Medi Spa Financial Planning
• Determine Medi Spa Capacity and Goals
• Establish a Medi Spa Budget
• Develop a Performance-based Compensation Model
• Align Financial Ratios
Phase II: Marketing Plan and Strategies
• Create and Design the Medi Spa Menu
• Plan and Design Website
• Develop a Marketing Plan
• Create Marketing Campaigns
• Set-up Social Media Sites
Phase III: Team Building Essentials
• Team Assessments – S.W.O.T. Analysis
• Organizational Structure – Determine Human Capital Levels
• HR Tools (Position Descriptions, Commitment Agreement, Employment Agreement, Employee Manual, etc.)
• Recruit, Interview, Hire – Implement The C.L.A.R.I.T.I. Hiring System
• Team Expectations and Performance Measures
• Establish Team Image
• Team Licensing Requirements
• Orientation Document
• Departmental Training Manuals
Phase IV: Medi Spa Operations
• Software – Reservation, Reporting, and Inventory Management System
• Legal Documentation – Licenses, Insurance, Agreements
• Equipment – Analysis
• Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment – FF&E
• Operating Supplies and Equipment – OS&E
• Spa Ambiance – Visual Merchandising Tools
• Designated Retail Space
• Consultation Suite and Tools
• Spa Décor and Image
Phase V: Medi Spa Leadership Training (Spa Director)
• Attend LEAP Ahead 3-day Spa Leader Training
• Financial Reports and Accountability
• Marketing Plan with an Annual Calendar
• Team Building with C.L.A.R.I.T.I.
• Operational – Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Responsibilities
• Guest Experience – Satisfaction Rate
• Ongoing Happy Pro Systems Model Training – Including CoachMe Gold CDs and Success Library
( LEAP Ahead Training Manual is provided )
Phase VI: Client Relations (Reception Department)
Medi Spa Training:
• Software – Reservation and Reporting
• Inventory Management – Pricing
• Menu – P.R.I.D.E.
• The 3 Cs : Call Management
• Merchandising/Retail Display
• Marketing Strategies
• Promotion Displays
• Sales – Memberships, Gift Cards, etc.
< Department Manual is provided. )
Phase VII: Medi Spa Team – Therapists Training
• Position Description
• Technical – Treatment Techniques, Protocols, Rituals Skills
• Guest Experience – Image, Retention, Satisfaction
• Business Development – Career Path, Revenue/Sales, and Success
• Marketing Skills
• Expectations: Performance Targets and Measures
( Department Manual is provided. )
Phase VIII: Happy Pro System Onsite Training and Implementation.
For more information complete this form and a Happy Pro Solution consultant will contact you!If you have not subscribed to InSPAration Moments, you should do so. It is a monthly e-publication filled with rich content and bright ideas for your spa and salon business.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.