Marketing is one of the most crucial components to any business’ success!
Operating under the old adage “build it and they will come” is no longer a valid business option. With today’s competitive market, a detailed marketing plan is the strategy to ensure and sustain your success!
InSPAration Management’s marketing team provides the latest in marketing strategies. We help you develop your image, design your website and menu, plan your marketing annual calendar, create your marketing material, and more.
We help you implement a 15-step marketing for success structure to ensure your medi spa is operating at its capacity.
1. Marketing Goals and Targets
2. Spa Marketing S.W.O.T. Analysis
3. Marketing Structure
4. Establishing the Medi Spa’s Identity and Brand
5. Identifying Target Market
6. Marketing Mix Options – Low, Medium, and High Cost Mix (tap into over 50 economical marketing strategies)
7. Assigning a Marketing Budget to Each Mix
8. Developing Marketing Material
9. Marketing Golden Rules
10. Media and PR Strategies
11. Annual Marketing Calendar and Opportunities
12. Annual Marketing Plan
13. Testing, Tracking, and Measuring My Marketing Efforts
14. Client Relation Management System
15. Ensuring your SuccessWe invite you to start by taking a complimentary Marketing Assessment to measure your current efforts. Take the assessment now!
Need more information? Submit a form and a Medi Spa Happy Pro Solution consultant will contact you!
If you have not subscribed to InSPAration Moments, you should do so. It is a monthly e-publication filled with rich content and bright ideas for your spa and salon business.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.