Coaching Pays Off!
Have you ever felt that your medical spa or spa team can do a lot better but they are not?
There are solutions to improve their performance.
Here is a bright idea on how to do it.
Improving your team’s performance for your medi spa and spa:
- Train the trainer. Provide medical spa business training for the trainer so they are able to coach properly. Designate the trainer. This can be you, or a manager or a department lead. They need a system such as the I.C.A.R.E. coaching system to learn and to coach the team to higher performance.
- Establish a continuous business training/coaching schedule – post your educational calendar in the team lounge and make training part of your culture.
- Provide training tools such as the Recipes for Success team training modules designed specifically for medical spa and spa business training.
- Role play and implement new strategies to keep improving.
- Utilize “time-out” coaching moments to help develop your team.
- Track performance
- Always recognize the top performer